Get On-Demand Access to the 2020 Virtual Event for IT & Engineering Staffing and Solutions Firms! Even if you couldn’t participate in THE event, you can still register and gain full access to recordings you missed:
- Impactful keynotes
- Interactive breakout sessions
- Sales and recruiting training with the Industry’s leading trainers
- Connect with sponsors and supplier
About the TechServe Annual Conference
For over three decades, TechServe Alliance has hosted the only educational and networking event exclusively designed for owners, executives, account executives and recruiters working in the IT & Engineering Staffing and Solutions industry.
While we were unable to gather in person in 2020, TechServe fully leveraged the reach of a cutting-edge online platform and its unique access to inspiring thought leaders, the industry’s top performers, subject matter experts and an elite group of extraordinary trainers for our inaugural Virtual Event.
- The IT & Engineering Staffing Industry: Where Are We Now? What Lies Ahead?
- Inside the Mind of the Client: CIOs & IT Leaders Speak
- What Lies Ahead: An Economic and Financial Market Perspective
- What Will Drive IT & Engineering Staffing Firm Success in the Future?
- What Will be the Disruptive Technologies of the Future - Insights from Talent Tech Labs
- Dr. Jay Cohen Speaks on the COVID-19 Pandemic: Facts, Fiction and...When will it all be Over?
Interactive Breakout Sessions including:
- Success Stories: Landing New Clients in a “Work from Home” World
- The Lean IT & Engineering Staffing Firm: Driving Extraordinary Profitability By Rethinking the Sales & Recruiting Model
- Avoiding Legal Minefields in a Post-Pandemic World
- The Taxman Giveth: Proven Strategies That Minimize IT & Engineering Staffing Firm Tax Liability
- The End of Jobs: The Rise of On-Demand Workers and Agile Corporations
- The New TechServe Alliance M&A Marketplace: A Better Way to Value, Buy & Sell Firms Under $15 Million in Revenue
- And many others!
THE Virtual Event also featured Sales & Recruiting Training Track with the Industry’s Leading Trainers - Virtual Tradeshow - Supplier Showcase - Networking Roundtables - Live Chat & One-on-One Virtual Meetings - Executive Women’s Roundtable - CIO Networking Event